Botanical Source: C.aurantium L.
Other name: Naringenine-7-rhamnosidoglucoside
Detection method: HPLC
Blood Orange Extract
Citrus Medica Extract
Botanical source:C.aurantium L.
Synonyms:Blood Orange Extract Citrus Medica Extract
|Appearance: Fine light brown powder||Particle Size: 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying: NMT 5.0%||Ash Content: NMT 5.0%|
|Total Plate Count: <10,000 cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold: <1,000 cfu/g|
|E. Coli: Negative||Salmonella: Negative|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 2ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 2ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 1ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.1ppm|
Nobiletin has anti-hemagglutination, anti-thrombosis, anti-cancer, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-cholinesterase and anti-epileptic effects, and is a carbohydrate metabolism promoter.
In addition, researchers have new discoveries that it can reduce obesity. Researchers from Western University are studying a molecule found in sweet oranges and tangerines. This molecule is called tangerine. They have shown that this substance can significantly reduce obesity in mice and reverse its negative side effects.
1. It has the function of preventing obesity and reducing weight.
2. It has the effect of preventing liver steatosis.
3. It has the effect of lowering blood fat.
4. It has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anticancer, anti-mutation, anti-allergy, anti-ulcer, analgesic, hypotensive and other activities;
5. It can reduce blood cholesterol, reduce the formation of blood clots, improve local microcirculation and nutrition supply;
6. It has the functions of preventing and treating cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: Usually 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions;