Botanical source:Chicorium intybus, Helianthus tuberosus L.
Synonyms:Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin Chicory Inulin
|Appearance: Fine Light Yellow Powder||Particle Size: 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying: NMT 4%||Ash Content: NMT 0.2%|
|Total Plate Count:<1,000cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold:<100cfu/g|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 0.5ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 0.2ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 0.2ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.1ppm|
1. With soluble fiber which can create gel when passes through the body. Fiber won' t digested in the human body, it passes through to the intestine largely intact, and it feeds the good bacteria that live there.
2. Reducing the absorption of bad cholesterol in the body.
3. Increasing calcium absorption.
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: Usually 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions;