Black Tea Extract
Botanical Source: Camellia sinensis O. Ktze.
Part Used: Leaf
CAS No.: 84650-60-2
Tea Polyphenols 10%-98%
Botanical source:Camellia sinensis O. Ktze.
Synonyms:Black Tea Powder Instant Black Tea Powder Black Tea Theaflavins Tea Polyphenols
|Appearance: Fine Reddish Brown Powder||Particle Size: 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying: NMT 5.0%||Ash Content: NMT 5.0%|
|Total Plate Count: < 1,000cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold: <100cfu/g|
|E. Coli: <10cfu/g||Salmonella: Negative|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 2ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 2ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 1ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.1ppm|
Black tea extract is a ingredient made from the camellia plant.Black tea is rich in carotene,vitaminA,calcium,phosphorus,magnesium,potassium,isoleucine,leucine,lysine,glutamic acid,alanine,aspartic acid and other nutrients.During the fermentation process of black tea,the chemical reaction of polyphenols changes the chemical composition of fresh leaves greatly,which will produce theaflavins and other components,so its aroma is significantly increased than fresh leaves,forming the unique color and fragrance of black tea taste.Theaflavin has the effect of antioxidant and preventing cardiovascular diseases without toxic side effects.Theaflavin,known as the "soft gold" in tea,has the unique function of lowering blood lipids.Now It is widely used in production and made into health care products with the function of regulating blood lipid.
1. Anti-inflammatory effect
2. Absorb heavy metals and alkaloids, and precipitation decomposition
3. For vascular system and heart stimulants to speed up blood circulation, promote metabolism
4. Stimulate the cerebral cortex, excitatory nerve center, to eliminate the
effect of fatigue
5. Anti-caries, stomach digestion, anti-aging, blood sugar, blood pressure, blood fat, anti-cancer, anti-radiation effect
6. Increased renal blood flow, inhibit tubular reabsorption of water led to increased urine output is beneficial to rid the body of lactic acid,ease of edema caused by heart disease or nephritis.
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: Usually 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.