Demystifying the efficacy and function of Kacip Fatima.
A. What is Kacip Fatima?
Kacip Fatima is a kind of tonic that grows in the tropical rainforests of Southeast Asia. It grows in the pollution-free tropical rainforest at an altitude of 350 meters in Malaysia. It is a traditional gynecological sacred product for Malay women, keeping pace with Tongkat Ali. Eating Kacip Fatima is very beneficial for women, especially for women's health, mentality and women's maintenance.
B. What are the specific effects and functions of Kacip Fatima?
a. Kacip Fatima can improve menstrual pain, reduce leucorrhea, solve women's physiological worries, coordinate the lives of couples, and improve the chance of
b. Kacip Fatima tea is Malay women’s main dietary food for the treatment of breast hyperplasia.
Most women have cold limbs, and some who like to eat cold food, such as iced beverages, iced mineral water, etc., are prone to spleen and stomach deficiency, dysmenorrhea, and even irregular menstruation. This kind of people is also very suitable for drinking Kacip Fatima Tea which can relieve spleen and stomach deficiency and cold, chills and pain, cold dysmenorrhea, etc.
C. How to use Kacip Fatima ?
1. Making tea: Take 2-3 pieces of dried leaves and add some roots to boil in boiling water for about 5 minutes, and then drink as tea. Or use 2-5 grams of Kacip Fatima root and leaves, put an appropriate amount of water, and soak directly in cold water.
2. Cooking: Boil the Kacip Fatima root for 45 minutes, then add the leaves and cook for 10-15 minutes, and drink it as tea 1-2 times a day.
D. What are the contraindications for consuming Kacip Fatima?
1. Don't drink it during menstruation, Kacip Fatima tea can shrink the vagina, cause menstrual periods uncomfortable.
2. Don’t drink with dry stool or constipation.
3. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, it is also not allowed to take Kacip Fatima.
E. Kingherbs’s Kacip Fatima products:
Kacip Fatima Extract 5:1/10:1
Kacip Fatima Powder 80Mesh
Kacip Fatima Tea Cut 0.5cm/1cm