Botanical source:Haematococcus pluvialis algae
Synonyms:Haematococcus pluvialis powder
|Appearance: Fine dark red powder||Particle Size: 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying: NMT 10.0%||Ash Content: NMT 15.0%|
|Total Plate Count: <10,000 cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold: <1000 cfu/g|
|E. Coli: Negative||Salmonella: Negative|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 1ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 1ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 1ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.1ppm|
Astaxanthin is a ketone oxygenated derivative of carotenoids. Natural astaxanthin is a fourth generation antioxidant, and its efficiency is more than 50 times that of β -carotene, 150 times that of procyanidins, 200 times that of tea polyphenols, 550 times that of vitamin E, and 800 times that of coenzyme Q10, so it is called "super antioxidant".
Based on its antioxidant effect, astaxanthin has obvious activities in enhancing immunity and anti-inflammatory, and has great potential and application value as a dietary supplement for human health.
Astaxanthin can significantly improve immune function, including enhancing cellular immunity and humoral immunity. In enhancing cellular immunity, astaxanthin can increase the number of natural killer cells to eliminate infected cells in the body. In enhancing humoral immunity, astaxanthin can improve the activity of serum complement, stimulate the increase of immunoglobulin secreting cells, and enhance the function of spleen lymphocytes and specific humoral immune response. In addition, astaxanthin can significantly inhibit the inflammatory response of nervous and cardiovascular systems.
1. Protects eyes and central nervous system
2. Anti-ultraviolet radiation and whitening
3. Prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
4. Enhance immunity
5. Anti-inflammation anti-infection
6. Relieve exercise fatigue, enhance the body’s energy metabolism
7. Antioxidant and anti-aging
8. Increase fertility
9. Restrain diabetes
10. Anti-tumour and anti-cancer;
1. Packing: Packed in HDPE drum. Net weight: 20 kgs/drum.
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight.
3. Lead time: Usually 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 2 year if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.