Witch Hazel Extract
Witch hazel extract promotes lymphatic circulation. It has the effect of calming and soothing, and has the effect of improving cracking, sunburn and acne.
Botanical source:Hamamelis virginiana L.
Synonyms:Hamamelis virginiana extract liqiud
Extract Solvents: Water
|Total Plate Count: < 10,000cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold: < 1,000cfu/g|
|E. Coli: Negative||Salmonella: Negative|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 2ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 2ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 0.5ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.5ppm|
Witch hazel extract promotes lymphatic circulation. It has the effect of calming and soothing, and has the effect of improving cracking, sunburn and acne. It can effectively help the skin regenerate at night. It has the effect of soothing, astringent and antibacterial. Because of the significant effect of astringent, oil control and sterilization. You'll also have a great pore narrowing and secondary cleansing effect thanks to witch hazel, which is a great antioxidant and is also known for reducing swelling, shrinking and calming. After use, the skin appears tender but firm.
1. In cosmetics, it is used as an anti-inflammatory to soothe irritated skin.
2. It does not dry out the skin and has healing properties.
3. It also has an effect against free radicals.
1. Packing: Packed in drum. Net weight: 25kgs/drum;
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: Usually 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 1 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions;