Peanut hull extract, Peanut shell extract, Arachis hypogaea extract
Botanical Source: Arachis hypogaea L., Ajuga decumbens Thunb
CAS No.: 491-70-3
Appearance: Yellow crystalline powder
Specification: Luteolin 98%
Botanical source:Arachis hypogaea L.
Synonyms:Peanut Shell Extract
|Appearance: Fine yellow to yellowish green powder||Particle Size: 80Mesh|
|Loss on Drying: NMT 5%||Ash Content: NMT 3%|
|Total Plate Count: <10,000cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold:<1,000cfu/g|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 2ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 2ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 1ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.1ppm|
1. Luteolin is a naturally occurring compound found in foods including parsley, artichoke leaves, celery, peppers, olive oil, rosemary, lemons, peppermint, sage, thyme, and many others.
2. Luteolin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anticancer, and immune-modulating properties to suppress hyperactive immune systems.
3. Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity.
4. Externally luteolin can be used for skin allergic/inflammatory disorders and for skin cancer prevention;
5. Luteolin may help promote healthy blood glucose levels and help in weight management.
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions;