Sophora Japonica Extract
Botanical source:Sophorae Japonica
Synonyms:Quercetin Sophorae Japonica Powder Extract
|Appearance: Fine Yellow Crystalline Powder||Particle Size: 80Mesh, Or 40-60Mesh|
|Loss on Drying: 9-12%||Ash Content: NMT 0.5%|
|Total Plate Count: <10,000cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold:<1,000cfu/g|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 2ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 2ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 1ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.1ppm|
Quercetin is a natural flavonoid derived from plants. It mainly exists in the buds (Sophora japonica L) and fruits of the leguminous plant Sophora japonical. Quercetin, as the most common flavonoid compound, has a variety of biological activities and can be antioxidant, which plays an important role in the clinical treatment of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
1. Antioxidant function
Quercetin not only plays an antioxidant role in vitro, inhibiting oxidative damage to DNA, but also protects tissues from oxidative damage in vivo by reducing the concentration of peroxides in tissues.
2. Anti-tumous effect
Quercetin can effectively inhibit free radical production. Its flavonoid components such as chrysophosphate can significantly reduce the incidence of gastric cancer, directly inhibit the growth of cancer cells or may act on the cell transduction pathway of cancer cell proliferation. At the same time, it can enhance the action of anti-cancer drugs, significantly increasing their effectiveness.
3. Cardiovascular Protection
The third important effect of quercetin is cardiovascular protection. It is mainly reflected in five aspects: Dilating blood vessels and lowering blood pressure; Prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease: Through animal experiments, also found to reduce the incidence and mortality of myocardial infarction, lowering blood sugar function; Reduce myocardial hypertrophy; Inhibition of vascular smooth muscle cell hypertrophy; Anti-thrombosis. In addition, mypetin has neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral effects.
Lipopolysaccharides (LPS) can induce immune and inflammatory responses in the body's immune system as it fights bacterial invasion. Some studies have shown that penicin has an inhibitory effect on the inflammatory response induced by LPS.
5. Anti-bacterial and Anti-virus
Quercetin is also a broad-spectrum antibacterial substance that can be used to prevent and treat various bacterial infectious diseases.
1. Pharmaceutical industry: With good expectorant, cough, asthma, used for the treatment of chronic bronchitis, coronary heart disease and hypertension patients also have an auxiliary therapeutic effect;
2. Health products industry: anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antioxidant, etc;
3. Cosmetics industry: whitening, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, etc;
4. Food industry: Antioxidants, mainly used in fats, beverages, cold drinks, processed meat products;
1. Packing: Packed in fiber drum, LDPE bag inside. Net weight: 25kgs/drum;
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 3 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions;