Carrots are nutritious vegetables. It contains a lot of carotene, which is the essential nutrient maintaining human health.
Botanical source:Daucus carota
|Appearance: Fine Red Brown Powder||Particle Size: 98% through 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying: NMT 5.0%||Ash Content: NMT 5.0%|
|Total Plate Count: <10,000cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold: <1,000cfu/g|
|E. Coli: to be absent||Salmonella: to be absent|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 2ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 2ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 1ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.1ppm|
Carrots are nutritious vegetables. It contains a lot of carotene, which is the essential nutrient maintaining human health. Eat carrots daily can protect eyesight, moisturize the skin and improve immunity.
Carrots are not only rich in carotene, but also rich in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, calcium, iron, phosphorus and other vitamins and minerals. Because the vitamin B2 and folic acid in carrots have anti-cancer effects, regular consumption can enhance the human body's anti-cancer ability, so it is called the "vegetable cancer preventor."
1. Antioxidants (preventing skin from dry, rough);
2. Constituting the photosensitive material within the visual cells;
3. Promoting the growth and development of the body and preventing congenital deficiency;
4. Promoting the healthy growth of bones and teeth;
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: Usually 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions;