Abstract from a report in China, With the development of molecular biology, we gradually realize that polysaccharides have very important biological functions.
Lentinan, polysaccharides from shiitake mushroom, is mainly composed of fungus polysaccharides, and its monomer is composed of multiple glucose.
Lentinan is a safe green fungicide, with enhanced disease-resistance to crops, will not recur; It promotes the synthesis of plant proteins, makes crops more robust and significantly enhances disease resistance.
Lentinan can be used for Tobacco Mosaic virus, tomato Mosaic virus, rice stripe leaf blight, cucumber Mosaic virus, soybean Mosaic virus, maize Mosaic virus, maize rough dwarf, turnip Mosaic virus, pepper virus, potato virus and other crop virus.
1, Shiitake mushroom polysaccharide is a kind of broad-spectrum biological preparation for plant virus, it can inhibit replication of virus RNA, good wetting and penetration in the surface of plants, can be quickly absorbed by plants, degradation, and environmental safety to human and livestock, it is green and pollution-free.
2. Lentinan directly inactivates TMV virions in vitro, making them lose the ability to infect, but this inactivation is reversible; Inhibit the proliferation of viral RNA in plants, reduce the number of viral RNA, inhibit the replication of viral RNA and protein synthesis to control the virus.
3. Lentinan can induce the plant body to produce resistance factors to viruses, and the disease resistance of crops is enhanced and will not recur. It promotes the synthesis of plant proteins, makes crops more robust and significantly enhances disease resistance.
4, lentinan can prevent various viruses of vegetables, rich in amino acids and trace elements, not only antiviral, but also can significantly improve the growth of vegetables, improve the quality of vegetables, play a good role in increasing production and income.
Usage of Lentinan
Lentinan content: 0.5%
Net content: 20ml per bottle or bag
At seedling stage, early onset or onset stage, dilute with water by 500-600 times for foliar spray (25 grams with 12-15kgs of water), spray 2-3 times, with 5-7 days between each spray.
If it rains within 4 hrs of spray, we needs to re-spray. Increased dosage and continuous application brings no harm.
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions;