Eucalyptus Leaf Extract
Botanical Source: Eucalyptus globulus Labill
CAS No.: 84625-32-1
Part Used: Leaf
Appearance: Fine Brownish Yellow Powder
Specifications: 4:1, 10:1, Flavone 3%
Botanical source:Eucalyptus globulus Labill
Synonyms:Eucalyptus Leaf Powder Flavone Cineole
|Appearance: Fine Brownish Yellow Powder||Particle Size: 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying: NMT 5.0%||Ash Content: NMT 5.0%|
|Total Plate Count: <10,000cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold: <1,000cfu/g|
|E. Coli: Negative||Salmonella: Negative|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 2ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 3ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 1ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.2ppm|
Eucalyptus Leaves are often used to make insect repellents and deodorants because they are sterilized, but patients with hypertension, epilepsy and broad bean disease should avoid using eucalyptus leaves. Eucalyptus leaf extract has strong biological activity against agricultural pests.
Eucalyptus leaves are also widely used in the daily chemical industry. Eucalyptus oil is often used to make perfume, detergent, skin cleanser, hair care agent, toothpaste, air freshener and so on. Eucalyptus oil also has a good surfactant, is a natural detergent, and has a strong removal effect on dirt, oil, paint and unpleasant smell.
1. Has a bactericidal effect, besides a large number for medical products, also used in lozenges, chewing gum, toothpaste, gargle and air freshener, etc.
2. For medicinal purposes, it can be used for anti-inflammatory sterilization, stomach, expectorant and drive convergence.
3. One of the best fungicides with a strong bactericidal power.
4. Anti-convulsions, relieve pain, muscle soreness and rheumatism and other effects.
5. Eliminate pore obstruction, eliminate acne, promote blood circulation,and help the role of tissue regeneration.
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: Usually 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions;