Botanical source:Pyrethrum cinerariifolium Trev.
Synonyms:Pyrethrins, Pyrethrum powder
|Appearance: Buff to brown viscosity liquid||Pyrethrins: 25%, 50%, 70%|
|Pyrethrin І / Pyrethrin ІІ: 1.0~2.0%||Moisture(w/w): NMT 1.0%|
|Total Plate Count: <10,000 cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold: <1000 cfu/g|
|E. Coli: Negative||Salmonella: Negative|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 1ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 1ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 0.5ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.5ppm|
Pyrethrum is a common name for several species of Tanacetum, native to southwest Asia. The aromatic herbs are concentrated and extracted the active ingredient in insecticides, known as pyrethrin. Pyrethrum is good for potted plants and cut flowers. The dried flowers and leaves are made into powder and used as mosquito repellent incense to kill insect pests and deodorize.
Pyrethrum extract (cinerariaefolium Trev) is a pale yellow liquid extracted from the inflorescence of Pyrethrum cinerariaefolium Trev, a dicotyledonous plant medicine. The active ingredient is pyrethrin. Pyrethrin is a natural insecticide, derived from the Chrysanthemum flower (Pyrethrum) that have potent insecticidal activity. The active ingredients are extracted with organic solvents to give a concentrate containing pyrethrin I and II, cinerin I and II, and jasmolin I and II.
1. Excellent contact plant-derived insecticide
2. It has the advantages of high efficiency and wide spectrum
3. Pests do not develop resistance easily
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: due to the shortage of the raw material, need to reserve half or one year earlier;
4. Shelf Life: 2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions;