What is Hops Extract？What are the benefits of hops extract to the human body？
What is Hops Extract？Hops extract product sources from the female flower clusters of Humulus lupulus. It used primarily as a flavoring and stability agent in beer, which they impart a bitter, tangy flavor, hops are also used for various purposes in other beverages and herbal medicine.
the benefits of hops extract to the human body
1. Xanthohumol (Xanthohumol) is the main isoprenyl-containing flavonoid in hops. In fact, hops are currently the only source of natural prenyl-containing flavonoids found.
2. Antioxidant effect: Studies have shown that the scavenging rate of xanthohumol on oxygen free radicals in the body is several times higher than that of other antioxidants, and its antioxidant capacity is stronger than vitamin E.
3. 8-Isoprenyl: The most effective phytoestrogens isolated at present is 8-prenyl (8-PN), which has a certain effect on improving menopausal symptoms which is safer to use.
4. Sedation: Foreign folks use hops for hysteria, restlessness, insomnia and other diseases.
5. Anti-radiation effect: The effect of hops total flavonoids on the number of white blood cells in irradiated mice was determined. The total hops flavonoids have a protective effect on immune white blood cells in mice after irradiation, and the protective effect of the middle and high dose groups on white blood cells is higher than that of the Ginkgo control group. The effect of total flavonoids of hops on the spleen and thymus of irradiated mice was determined. The results showed that the protective effect of total flavonoids of hops on the spleen and thymus of mice was equivalent to that of ginkgo flavonoids, and the protective effect of the high-dose group was better than other groups.
6. Antiviral and antibacterial effect: The main components of hop extract are flavonoids and flavonoids, which have antiviral effects. Studies have shown that hop extract has inhibitory effects on a variety of bacteria, such as Bacillus anthracis, Bacillus cereus, Bacillus diphtheria, pneumococcus, and Staphylococcus aureus.
The history of artificially cultivating hops in China has been half a century. Hops extract can be used for food and medicine, and has many benefits to the human body. According to the French health magazine "TOPSANTE", a study by the University of Oregon in the United States showed that the xanthohumol contained in hops can reduce cholesterol in rats. index to curb weight gain. Seeing this, the editor can enjoy drinking with friends without worrying about gaining weight.